Our client is an extremely successful, long established, and well-respected South Australian organisation in the automotive industry.
While the business has achieved considerable growth since their beginnings, now employing 1000+ staff, they’ve successfully retained a ‘family feel’ and maintained a strong, values-driven culture that is led from the top.
With a culture of placing equal importance on employees, customers, and the community, they’re committed to providing a high level of service. As a result, they have enjoyed high employee retention and are recognised for their contribution to the community.
Based at their CBD fringe head office, the role of HR Business Partner reports to the Senior HR Business Partner and is a true generalist position incorporating all aspects of HR, but with an emphasis on Employee Relations.
Working as part of a close-knit HR team, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with leaders across the business and providing coaching and support on a range of employee and industrial relations matters.
- Providing guidance, support and resolution strategies on all disciplinary and employment relationships, including complex investigations.
- Providing support with HR projects and strategies, policy development and implementation.
- Assisting in the management of workers compensation claims and return to work support
- Developing recruitment campaigns and providing support with advertising and the administering of psychological testing.
- Advising and coaching to empower leaders in effective, consistent people management
As a seasoned HR practitioner, you will be comfortable managing a high volume of employee related issues simultaneously and largely independently. Key to your success will be your consultative approach and your ability to influence and build strong relationships at all levels.
Other key attributes and experience required include:
- Sound knowledge of the Fair Work Act
- Strong HR generalist background
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- A calm, confident and mature approach
- Highly developed negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
This role is ideally suited to someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, is seeking stability in their career and would like to contribute to the success of a South Australian business.
Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources will be highly regarded as will exposure to the automotive industry.
If you’re seeking a generalist HR role within a stable organisation that truly values their staff, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume to Melanie Mansfield at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY.
For a confidential discussion, phone Melanie on 0411 471 822.