Core Lithium is an ASX-listed company that owns one of Australia’s highest-grade lithium resources in the Finniss Lithium Project, in the Northern Territory.
As the company continues to evolve and with the next phase being mine construction, Core Lithium are seeking to appoint a Management Accountant to analyse and report on key business and financial information to support managerial planning and decision making.
As the Management Accountant, you will work closely with management, as you take responsibility for operational, capital and project budget management, cash flow forecasting and reporting for all business divisions.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparing management reports, both financial and non-financial
- Preparing the annual operating budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Analysing and reporting on actual performance against budgets & forecasts
- Special project financial modelling
- Assisting in the implementation of a new ERP system
- Providing financial guidance and advice to Senior Managers
- Working as part of a collaborative team that shares information and workload
Skills and Experience
To be effective in this role, you will be CA/CPA qualified or working towards and possess strong commercial accounting experience ideally from mining or manufacturing sectors. In addition, you will have the ability to engage with and support a range of stakeholders from non-financial backgrounds and maintain positive working relationships.
Other requirements include:
- Experience undertaking modelling and providing insights and recommendations
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience in usage and implementation of ERP systems (desirable)
- Ability to streamline business process and procedures
- Can manage multiple priorities while remaining focused
- Value the importance of teamwork
If you are seeking the opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team where you can contribute and add value to an emerging Australian company, this could be the ideal role for you.
Core Lithium is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all persons who meet the requirements of the role.
To apply please forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435890145.