Based in the inner eastern suburbs, this small yet dynamic marketing agency services a range of clients, both large and small from a variety of industries. Their diverse service offering includes brand strategy, social media management, SEO, online advertising, website development, design and print.
As an employee, you’re provided with a fun, flexible and supportive work environment where work/life balance, professional development and input into creative ideas are all encouraged.
The Account Manager is responsible for recommending and implementing marketing campaigns and projects for clients. These projects are diverse in nature but can include: Website development and updates, SEO, social media management, online and offline advertising, new brand development or revitalisation, copywriting, collateral design and market research.
With responsibility for managing a small portfolio of clients, as well as involvement in the agencies’ larger accounts, the role of Account Manager offers a level of responsibility and autonomy, whilst still receiving support and guidance from the Managing Director.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing plans aligned to each businesses’ objectives
- Communicating regularly with clients to keep them informed on the progress of their projects
- Delivering high quality projects within the require timeframe
- Liaising with suppliers including designers, web developers, photographers, ad agencies and printers
- Developing and managing client budgets
- Identifying new business opportunities with both new and existing clients
- General administrative tasks including completing workflow reports, processing purchase orders, preparation of proposals and database management.
Your enthusiasm for your work, ability to work independently and broad range of technical expertise will be key to your success in this role.
You will also be results driven and thrive on exceeding your clients’ expectations and building positive, long term relationships with both clients and suppliers.
Other attributes, skills and experience required include:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong social media marketing skills
- Good technical knowledge and experience in WordPress, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords and other relevant software platforms/technology
- The ability to interact with clients in a confident, professional manner
- Strong copywriting skills
- A collaborative approach/team focus
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A proactive approach
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and work autonomously as well as part of a team
If you’re excited by the prospect of joining a collaborative, innovative and reputable agency and love having variety in your day, we would love to hear from you!
To apply please forward your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Melanie Mansfield 0411 471 822.