“Hands On” role, managing all aspects of the accounts and assisting the management in the delivery of business decisions and strategy
- Maternity Leave contract – minimum 10 months
- “Hands On” accounting position
- Location Glynde – Eastern suburbs
Joseph Constructions and Jocon SA are a South Australian leading commercial concrete and construction contractors, delivering high-end and sophisticated works on large Government, commercial, retail and residential projects. A family-owned business in operation, they are innovative in their approach and are committed to exceeding client expectations and supporting their team to achieve personal and business growth.
Due to a maternity leave, they are seeking to appoint an “hands on” Accountant to manage all aspects of the group’s financials.
As the Accountant you will support the Executive team in providing appropriate financial assessments, accounting records and other relevant information to ensure informed business decisions and deliver KPI’s and the business strategy.
Reporting to the MD you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of management and financial reports
- General ledger maintenance including journals and reconciliations
- Preparation of compliance reporting including FBT, BAS
- Management of cashflow forecasts
- Assist in the preparation of operational and capital budgets
- Provide analysis of revenue statistical data
- Assist in areas of payroll, purchasing, general ledger, assets register, debtors and accounts payable when required
- Management of Group insurance and investments
- Assist in property management of Group Property portfolio
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have experience within a similar role where you are “jack of trades” and enjoy the “hands on” role. You will have completed an accounting qualification and enjoy the all-round aspects of the accounting function.
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to establish effective, professional work relationship
- Maintain high level confidentiality
- Strong computer skills particularly MYOB and Excel
Please forward your resume by Click APPLY. For further details please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.