Established in 1912 our client is a fourth-generation family-owned business, and South Australian icon renowned for their distinctive wines, traditional methods, and sustainable practices.
Set within the picturesque surrounds of McLaren Vale, our client is seeking an Accountant to join their team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- General ledger maintenance and bank reconciliations.
- Data migration from point-of-sale platforms.
- Month end and financial reporting.
- Preparation of BAS and FBT.
- Assist in budget preparation and forecasting.
- Accounts receivable.
- Fixed asset management.
To be successful in this role you will have an Accounting, Finance, or a related degree together with experience from within the accounting profession or a similar role. You may be a CA/CPA or currently working towards completion.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and adaptable with a willingness to assist in a range of areas.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively.
- Hold a current driver’s licence.
- Strong MS Excel capabilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuine South Australian icon, offering a great culture, and staff benefits including a wine allowance.
To apply, please forward your resume to Mark Elding at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mark on 0481 996 300.