Eldercare is a not-for-profit, values based organisation operating 13 residential aged care facilities across metropolitan Adelaide and country South Australia. With over 1200 employees, Eldercare values staff with initiative and a passion for providing excellence in service to residents and their families.
Eldercare is seeking to recruit an Accountant with strong technical knowledge and understanding of accounting processes and procedures. This role will see you primarily responsible for ensuring the accounts are true and accurate, preparing Eldercare’s internal and external financial reports and complying with accounting standards and regulations.
As an integral part of the finance team you will partner with stakeholders across the organisation, with responsibility for:
- Preparing monthly financial reports and statement
- General ledger maintenance
- Variance Analysis
- Fixed Asset Register
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
- End-of-year statutory accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budget and forecast
Skills and Experience
This is an ideal opportunity for your first move from the accounting profession or your next level move from within a service industry environment. Other requirements include;
- CA/CPA qualifications or studying towards
- Sound technical knowledge of accounting practices, procedures and standards
- Ability to achieve results with minimal supervision and a high level of ownership
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
Eldercare offers a competitive salary package and the opportunity to work for one of South Australia’s leading aged care providers. You will also have access to staff benefits including salary packaging, discounted corporate health insurance plans, ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
If you’re seeking the next stage in your career and your experience is from the profession or a commercial environment, please submit your cover letter and resume as one document by clicking “Apply”. For further information, please contact Joanne Blackman, Blackman Mansfield Recruitment on 0435 890 145.