Golding Wines is a progressive and dynamic family owned winery situated on the outskirts of the township of Lobethal, in the picturesque Adelaide Hills. This unique and stunning property is the venue of choice for many weddings and events.
They are currently seeking to appoint a highly experienced, multi-skilled individual to the newly created role of Accounts & Administration Clerk. Reporting to the Administration Manager and General Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day accounts, payroll and administration functions of the Golding business.
- Answering phones and directing/resolving customer enquiries
- Accounts payable and receivable (end-to-end)
- Payroll including Workcover and Superannuation
- Reconciliation of general ledger
- Preparation of BAS and other statutory requirements
- Managing calendars, schedules, databases and spreadsheets
- General administration support across the business
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in end-to-end accounts payable, receivable & payroll within a SME
- Strong proficiency in MYOB, Xero, MS Word, and Excel
- Advanced administration skills
- Previous experience in a customer focused position
- Ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner and prioritise work efficiently
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Previous experience within the wine industry will be highly regarded
Opportunity to join a highly regarded and growing family business. An attractive salary package including a wine allowance will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you enjoy working in a small team environment and are seeking variety, responsibility and the opportunity to be involved in various aspects of a small business, please submit your cover letter and resume as one document by clicking “Apply”.
For further information please contact Melanie Mansfield on 0411 471 822 or Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.