OTFC Group is one of Australia’s leading Occupational Therapy providers, and they continue to grow!
Specialising in Ayres Sensory Integration Therapy their state-of-the-art facilities provide children and young people with an engaging and fun environment for development. They are an NDIS registered provider operating across 3 locations, offering a diverse range of services to the community and are continuing to grow.
The culture at OTFC Group thrives because their guiding principles live in all that they do, and their purpose has never been clearer. When you join their family, you will be making a difference and creating possibilities. You will find that those around you inspire hope, courage and joy. You will be enabled to build trusting collaborative relationships and will feel a sense of play in all that they do.
OTFC Group is making a difference, to their clients, their people, the community and their industry.
The newly created position of Accounts and Administration Officer will provide general support to the Finance Officer and Training & Compliance Manager. Working full time hours, and as part of a friendly and supportive team, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the accounts receivable process
- Debtor management, negotiating payment schedules where appropriate
- NDIS reconciliation
- Liaising with NDIS, Plan Manager’s and families
- Assisting the Training & Compliance Manager with administrative compliance-related tasks
- Providing general administration support to the business
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in an accounts and administration role, and be someone who genuinely enjoys working with numbers, liaising with customers and working as part of a team.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to provide a high level of customer service and communicate with a range of people
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable with an eagerness to learn new skills
- High level of empathy
- Able to work effectively within, and contribute to a positive team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Xero (or similar)
- Previous NDIS experience will be highly regarded
If you have the required skills and experience and would love to secure a permanent full-time position with a dynamic South Australian organisation, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Melanie Mansfield at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY.