A leading international organisation with a growing presence in Adelaide is currently seeking a versatile Accounts and Administration Assistant to manage their accounts function and provide general administration and PA support to their management team.
The role is initially available on a temporary basis with a view to permanency for the right candidate.
- Preparation of debtor invoices
- Creating purchase orders
- Bank reconciliations
- Diary management and coordination of meetings
- Coordination of travel, accommodation and expense reconciliation
- Management of business papers and correspondence
- Preparation of Powerpoint Presentations
- Minute taking and preparation of agendas
- General administration including screening calls, emails and memos
Skills and Attributes:
The successful applicant will possess a broad skill set and be highly efficient at managing the day to day administrative and accounts requirements of a busy office. Previous PA experience will be highly regarded. Other key skills required include;
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Previous accounts experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High attention to detail
If you’re ideally seeking a long-term opportunity and are available to commence prior to Christmas, then forward your resume by clicking APPLY. For further information contact Mel Mansfield on 0411 471 822 or Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.