Our client is a well-established, highly reputable organisation in the professional services sector. With a positive, supportive and collaborative workplace culture, they truly value their staff and are a sought-after employer.
Due to business growth and internal movements, they are currently seeking a skilled, experienced and enthusiastic Accounts Officer to provide all-round accounting support to their busy finance team located in their CBD office.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing the end to end accounts payable and receivable process
- Preparing and coordinating invoices and handling associated enquiries
- Reconciliation of various accounts
- Data entry
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Liaising with internal staff
- Ad-hoc finance administration duties as required
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Significant experience in end to end accounts processing (payable and receivable)
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MYOB
- Strong communication skills with the ability to maintain positive working relationships
- A pro-active and results-oriented approach to your work
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
If you’re a highly motivated and experienced Accounts Officer seeking a temp opportunity in an organisation with an excellent workplace culture, we would love to hear from you!
To apply please forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking ‘APPLY’. For further information please phone Melanie 0411 471 822.