Premix Concrete, a family-owned business based in Salisbury, from its humble beginnings in 1989, has evolved into a major business, with a fleet of 30 concrete trucks, plants in Salisbury, Gawler and Lonsdale and over 60 employees.
Due to continual growth, we are seeking to appoint a dedicated Accounts Payable Officer with experience in high volume accounts payable. Reporting to the Senior Accountant, you will be an integral member of a dedicated team.
- Processing of high-volume invoices and purchase orders
- Creditor Statement reconciliations
- Ensuring timely payment runs
- Handling of creditor enquiries
- Answering general customer enquiries
- Assist in payroll
Skills and Experience
- Previous accounts payable experience in a dedicated role
- Possess strong reconciliation skills
- Practical knowledge of MYOB
- Understanding of payroll basics
- Intermediate ability in Excel
- Ability to work within in team environment
- High attention to detail and the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
If you are seeking a long-term opportunity and enjoy being responsible for your own results, whilst still being part of a team, forward your resume by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.