A rapidly growing South Australian company offering a dynamic work environment together with an exciting career path is seeking to appoint an Accounts Payable Officer.
As an integral member of their high-performing finance team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a South Australian success story and an organisation focused on growth and innovation.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, your primary responsibility will be to manage the end-to-end accounts payable process.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will enjoy a wealth of variety as you code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, process payments as well as assisting in general ledger maintenance.
Your Skills & Experience
- Experience in an A/P role spanning at least two years.
- Strong skills in MS Excel
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Degree in Accounting would be highly regarded.
What’s on offer?
- A dynamic role with an organisation focused on growth
- Exposure to a variety of special projects enabling you to extend your skill set
- Opportunity to further develop your career
- The support of a talented team
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
To be considered for this rare opportunity please forward your resume by clicking APPLY.
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman 0435 890 145