Hoshizaki Lancer is a world leader in the manufacture, supply and maintenance of Beer, Soft Drink & Frozen Dispensers, Ice Machines and Refrigeration Units.
With their Head Office located in Adelaide, Hoshizaki Lancer is seeking to appoint an Accounts Payable Officer to complement their small, yet highly productive finance team on a permanent full-time basis.
Reporting to the Accountant, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end function of accounts payable for Australia and New Zealand, including:
- Processing of high-volume invoices and purchase orders
- Creditor Statement reconciliations
- Ensuring timely payment runs
- Handling of creditor enquiries
- Assisting in the improvement of processes
Skills and Attributes:
To be the successful in the role, you will have previous experience in a dedicated accounts payable position, the ability to work well in a small team environment, be able to confidently manage your own workload and show initiative in process improvement.
This position will suit an individual who enjoys multi-tasking, working in a fast-paced environment and supporting other finance team members.
Other skills and attributes required include:
- Previous experience within a high-volume accounts role
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Intermediate ability in Excel
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Clear communication skills and a positive attitude
If you’re seeking an opportunity to be part of a supportive team whilst still enjoying autonomy with responsibility for your own outcomes, please forward your resume by clicking APPLY.
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.