An Australian owed manufacturer of low-emission vehicles with its head office located in Adelaide is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly detailed Accounts Payable Officer. This dynamic yet highly supportive environment will provide you with the ability to learn and grow with the business.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring end-to-end effective accounts management through the timely processing of supplier accounts across the organisation. This role will play a key function in supporting the finance team in the delivery of accurate and timely information.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and maintaining a close working relationship with all members of finance, warehousing and production and planning, you will be responsible for the following on a day-to-day basis:
- Processing supplier invoices in a timely and efficient manner
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Responding to incoming supplier phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Managing credit account applications and new supplier setup
- Ensuring ERP system is accurate and up to date
- Preparation of reports
- Ensuring accurate filing and record-keeping
- Participation in projects as requested
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this, you will ideally have strong accounts payable experience from within a manufacturing or inventory management environment utilising an ERP system. You will also possess the ability to determine priorities and effectively manage simultaneous tasks with competing timeframes.
- Strong practical ability in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent numerical analysis and reporting skills.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
If you are seeking a role to make your own, where you make a difference and assist in the growth of an Australian national success story then please submit your resume in strict confidence, please clicking APPLY now. For further information please contact, Joanne Blackman on 0435890145.
COVID safe practices will be complied with throughout the recruitment process and all applicants must also comply.