Join an emerging mining producer that will contribute to the electric vehicle and lithium-ion battery supply chain. Make this role your own.
- Newly created role
- Adelaide CBD Head Office
- ASX Listed Co – mining industry
Core Lithium is an ASX-listed company that owns one of Australia’s highest-grade lithium resources in the Finniss Lithium Project, in the Northern Territory.
As the company continues to strengthen and evolve, with the next phase being mine construction, Core Lithium is seeking to appoint an Accounts Payable Officer to maintain end-to-end processing of the creditors and purchasing systems as well as the processing of a small payroll. i
With the expansion of the finance team, this newly created role of Accounts Payable Officer, reports to the Finance Manager with day-to-day responsibilities including:
- Performing end-to-end accounts payable
- Matching, coding, processing and scheduling payment of invoices
- Verifying and processing employee expense claims
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and credit cards
- Processing of all facets of payroll including statutory requirements
- Processing new employee’s contracts and terminations (from a payroll perspective)
- Ensuring lodgements of STP reporting including end of year reconciliations
- Assisting with month-end reporting
- Answering and resolving general payroll enquiries
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience in accounts payable ideally from within a mining or construction sector or another high volume environment together with the understanding of processing payroll. You will also possess the ability to engage with and support a range of stakeholders from non-financial backgrounds and maintain strong positive working relationships.
- Other requirements include:
- Accurate data entry skills together with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to investigate issues and find solutions
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a broader team
- Understanding of Modern Awards
- Can manage multiple priorities while remaining focused
- Computer skills including, Microsoft Word and Excel and ERP system
If you are seeking the opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team where you can contribute and add value to an emerging Australian company, this could be the ideal role for you.
Core Lithium is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all persons who meet the requirements of the role.
To apply please forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435890145.