Our culture at the OTFC Group thrives because our guiding principles live in all that we do, and our purpose has never been clearer. When you join our family, you will be making a difference and creating possibilities. You will find that those around you inspire hope, courage and joy. You will be enabled to build trusting collaborative relationships and will feel a sense of play in all that we do.
OTFC Group is making a difference, to our clients, our people, our community and our industry. And we are growing.
Working 3 days per week and as part of a friendly and supportive team, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing the end-to-end accounts receivable process
- Responding to account-related enquiries in a timely manner
- Negotiating payment schedules where appropriate
- NDIS reconciliation
- Liaising with NDIS, Plan Manager’s and families
- Assisting with payables and payroll as required
- Assisting with compliance and audit requirements as required
To be successful in this role you will be results-driven and someone who genuinely enjoys building relationships and working as part of a team.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Previous experience in a similar role, within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to provide a high level of customer service and communicate with a range of people
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work effectively within, and contribute to a positive team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Xero
- Previous NDIS experience will be highly regarded
If you have the required skills and experience and would love to secure a permanent part time opportunity with a dynamic South Australian organisation, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Melanie Mansfield at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY.