For over 75 years this well-known not for profit has been changing the lives of people with a disability through work, training and skills programs. This organisation works tirelessly to create opportunities for those with disabilities to be valued and productive contributors to our community.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, as the Accounts Receivable Officer, you will be responsible for the accounts receivable function to be undertaken in a timely and accurate manner. With the commencement of NDIS, this role will provide you with a variety of challenges, including new systems, processes and policies.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Process invoices and credit notes
- Accurate receipting of monies
- Debtors and Bank Reconciliation
- Customer and third-party liaison
- Process all aspect of the lottery tickets and donations including receiving payments, banking and monthly reconciliations
- Issue and follow up of lottery tickets
- Prepare document associated with lottery audits and participate if required
To be successful in this role, you must be able to work in an efficient and accurate manner to meet essential timelines, together with the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
You will require a current police check (under two months) or the ability to obtain one quickly.
Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in accounts receivable
- Accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Current drivers licence
If you’re seeking a role in a caring and progressive team environment, forward your resume in word format by clicking APPLY. For further information contact Joanne Blackman 0435 890 145 or Mel Mansfield 0411 471 822.