Custom Cartons is a well-established, 100% family owned manufacturing company, producing packaging and carton needs for clients nationally. Their integrated services bring together design, printing, cartons, packaging, warehousing, and distribution all under one roof, offering an integrated and personal service.
Due to expansion, this new role of Administration Assistant – Operations has been created. Working as part of the Operations team, within this fast pace manufacturing environment, your role will cover all aspects of administration within the manufacturing, printing, warehouse and distribution areas.
– Stock control including ordering, receiving and stocktakes
– Prepare and process purchase orders
– Prepare weekly and monthly stock reports
– Allocation of costs to each job
– Assist Dispatch with required documentation
– Data entry
– Liaison with suppliers and other internal departments
– General Administration
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this fresh and energetic environment, you will ideally possess:
– Previous administration experience within a manufacturing or warehouse environment
– An understanding and knowledge of stock and purchasing processes
– Advance knowledge in Excel and Word
– An ability and desire to learn and develop
– Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce a high standard of work
– A “can do” attitude
– Self-driven, proactive and organised
– Drivers licence required
With its location in Brompton, car parking is never a problem and it is easily accessible via tram/train or bus. The company has a real family feel and with a small administration team, there is always the opportunity to learn and understand all the areas within the business. Great close-knit team.