George Henry Homes is a South Australian custom home builder founded with a vision to design and build homes of quality and excellence.
Known for their industry expertise and commitment to producing homes of the highest quality, they take a personal approach to the building process and consistently deliver a high level of service to their customers.
George Henry Homes are currently seeking an Administration Manager to join their busy team based in Welland. With overall responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of the office, this position is ideally suited to someone who enjoys taking ownership of their work.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact to the business
- Contract administration
- Scheduling trades
- Email and calendar management
- Preparation of proposal documents
- Liaising with customers, contractors, council, and other key contacts
- Database management
- Providing general administrative support
Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role within a small to medium size business where you assisted in a range of administrative tasks.
Whilst a background in the building or construction industry is advantageous, it is not an essential requirement. More importantly, you will possess strong follow-up and coordination skills with the ability to work independently.
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as is proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Other key attributes, skills and experience required include:
- The ability to work effectively autonomously
- A willingness to assist with a range of office duties and admin tasks
- Energy and enthusiasm for your work
- Well organised with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated with a positive and pro-active approach
- Previous experience scheduling trades is advantageous, however not essential
If you believe you have the required skills and experience and would love the opportunity to work close to home for a successful local business, apply now!
To apply please forward your resume and covering letter in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Melanie Mansfield 0411 471 822.