Richards & Evans Commercial Lawyers is a well-established boutique law firm located on Greenhill Road. Known for their commitment to working closely with their clients and providing a high-quality service, the team at Richards & Evans prides themselves on taking a holistic, resolutions-based approach to their client’s needs.
Their company culture is one that encourages collaboration and teamwork. As an organisation who truly value their staff, employee retention is high, and they have successfully built a positive, friendly workplace.
On a path of growth, Richards & Evans are seeking to appoint a full time Administration Manager to oversee the day-to-day administrative operations of this small, yet busy firm.
This varied position will involve the day-to-day management of administration, IT systems and accounts as well as liaising with external service providers and managing ad-hoc projects.
While no two days will be the same, your core responsibilities will include:
- The supervision of two administrators
- Planning, coordinating, and managing all administrative procedures and systems
- Client invoicing, accounts receivable and debt collection
- Payroll processing including statutory requirements (Xero)
- Maintaining a trust account
- Relief Reception duties
- General office-related tasks and administration
- Managing ad-hoc projects
- Developing and reviewing policies and procedures
With the organisation about to embark on a re-brand, this is an excellent time to join the business and sink your teeth into an exciting project!
We’re seeking a professional individual with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to confidently interact with the firm’s clients and key suppliers.
Other required skills, experience and attributes include:
- Leadership skills and ability
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Highly organised with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Flexible and adaptable – happy to assist with a range of tasks
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Warm, friendly and a true team-player
Ideally, you will have held a similar position within a professional environment eg accounting, legal or real estate. Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite is essential. Previous experience using Xero is advantageous, but more importantly, you’re IT savvy and are someone who embraces technology and creating efficiencies.
If you’re seeking a position offering variety and a level of responsibility within a great team environment, we would love to hear from you!
Please forward your resume by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Melanie Mansfield at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment on 0411 471 822.