Only 20 – 30 minutes from the northern suburbs of Adelaide, you can work within the tranquil surrounds of the beautiful Barossa Valley. Travelling the opposite way to the daily grind of others and with limited traffic lights on the way, you will be provided with opportunities only seen in a growing organisation.
As the Assistant Accountant your role will be to support the Finance Manager in all aspects of this growing company. The primary focus of the role is the effective and efficient processing of accounting functions, and assisting with maintaining the integrity of the accounting systems.
- General Ledger reconciliations
- Complete end of month responsibilities including journal and accruals
- Assist in preparing monthly management and financial reports
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and forecast
- Prepare Statutory Returns including Payroll, BAS and FBT
- Monitor stock/inventory movements
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Assist accounts payable and receivable when required
- Adhoc reporting as required
Skills and Responsibilities
- CPA or studying towards
- Sound technical knowledge of accounting practices, procedures and standards
- Ability to achieve results with minimal supervision and a high level of ownership
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
If you’re seeking the next stage in your career, like the idea of working in the Barossa Valley and your experience is from either the profession or a commercial environment, please submit your cover letter and resume as one document by clicking “Apply”.
For further information, please contact Joanne Blackman, Blackman Mansfield Recruitment on 0435 890 145.