A highly recognized South Australian company, in the manufacturing and transport industry is seeking to appoint an Assistant Accountant to join their highly skilled finance team.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, this role is an integral part of the organisation’s financial and month-end reporting processes and has a strong focus on maintaining the integrity of general ledger.
You will be be a highly energised and motivated individual who can work in harmony within a team environment, with a focus on managing and delivering expected outcomes.
- Monthly reconciliations including bank, loan and other GL accounts
- GL maintenance including adjustment, standard and accrual journals
- Preparation of daily cashflow forecasts
- Reconciliation of inter-company accounts
- Cost Allocation
- Assisting in Weekly/Monthly reporting
- Undertaking weekly invoice run and debtor management
- Payment of credit card
- Assisting in end of month and close of month procedures for all companies
To be successful in this rare opportunity, you will be either studying towards or have recently completed your CPA together with the following:
- Previous experience in construction, transport or manufacturing would be ideal
- Possess an understanding of GL maintenance and financial reporting
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed communication skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to take the next step in your accounting career and join a growing and diverse South Australian organisation.
Please forward your resume by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.