SA based company located in the inter-western suburbs is seeking to appoint an individual looking to take the next step in their accounting career, in the role of Assistant Accountant.
The Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the CFO, the Assistant Accountant will assume responsibility for the following:
- End to end processing of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger maintenance
- Assist in preparation of Management Accounts and analysis
- Bank Reconciliations
- Preparation of sales reports
- Processing of Payroll and all statutory requirements
- Assisting in customer service
- Assisting with other business functions including inventory management, foreign exchange activities and management reporting
To be successful in this newly established role, you will be currently studying towards your CA/CPA or similar, together with the ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves and be pro-active.
- Possess previous experience from within a clerical and/or accounting role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Possess strong customer focus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
This role is the steppingstone to getting to see the accounting function in its entirety, including board reports and management accounting.
If you are career minded and seeking the opportunity to move forward with your career, please forward your resume by clicking APPLY.
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.