Fantastic opportunity to join an iconic South Australian wine producer, in a nurturing role working closely with the CFO.
- Iconic South Australian brand
- 2-3 Years Experience
- Great staff benefits
Established in 1912 our client is a fourth-generation family-owned business, and South Australian icon renowned for their distinctive wines, traditional methods, and sustainable practices.
Set within the picturesque surrounds of McLaren Vale, our client is seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
Working closely with the CFO…
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- General ledger maintenance and bank reconciliations.
- Data migration from point-of-sale platforms.
- Assisting with the preparation of BAS and FBT.
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable.
- Fixed asset management.
To be successful in this role you will have an Accounting, Finance, or a related degree together with 2-3 years’ experience from within the Accounting profession or a similar role.
The role has a strong focus on learning and development and would suit an individual with a desire to enter the wine industry. Therefore, wine industry experience is not essential.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Commencement of CA/CPA is preferred.
- Effective communication and people skills.
- Flexible and adaptable with a willingness to assist in a range of areas.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively.
- Hold a current driver’s licence.
- Strong MS Excel capabilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuine South Australian icon, offering a great culture, and staff benefits including a wine allowance.
To apply, please forward your resume to Mark Elding at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mark on 0481 996 300.