A well-established growing SA Group consisting of 4 companies, located in the northern suburbs is seeking to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant to provide a combination of management and financial reporting and analysis for decision making.
The RoleWorking as part of the small finance team, you will assume responsibility for the following:
- Preparation of management accounts and reports
- General Ledger maintenance/reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- BAS preparations
- Financial analysis utilising Excel
- Assisting with budgets and forecasting
- Assisting/backup to Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Assisting with other business functions as required
To be successful in this role, you will possess practical knowledge of both financial and management accounting, with the ability to provide true and accurate information ensuring that the companies’ management have the correct information to allow informed decisions.
You must also be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and be pro-active.
Other Skills required include:
- Qualifications in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience in similar role
- Possess some experience in financial analysis
- Highly proficient in Excel and MYOB
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
This role will ideally suit an individual who is seeking a position with meaning and significance whilst maintaining a lifestyle balance.
Please forward your resume in Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information contact Joanne Blackman 0435 890 145.