Eldercare is one of the largest and most well-established aged care providers in South Australia and they are currently seeking to appoint an Assistant Project Manager.
As an integral member of the Project Team, this “hands on” role will see you responsible for providing comprehensive project, contract, and administrative support services across a wide range of building projects within retirement living and residential aged care homes.
- Project management of projects
- Provide support to the Project Team in the planning, development and delivery of wide range of building projects
- Preparation of comprehensive project and contract documentation
- Preparation of project, procurement, and communication plans
- Reporting on project progress and budget
- Obtaining quotations for projects
- Processing of purchase orders, progress claims and project payments
- Ensuring contactors are fully WHS and legislative compliant
- Stakeholder management
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have a tertiary qualification in project management, construction, architecture or building design together with some project management experience ideally from the client’s viewpoint or in a consulting environment.
You will possess excellent communication, liaison, and negotiation skills, enabling you to represent Eldercare with external stakeholders including consultants, architects, councils and subcontractors.
Other requirements include:
- Experience in contract administration, project support /management in construction industry
- Ability to complete work to agreed timelines
- Creative ability to prepare high quality papers, reports, and documentation
- Experience working with builders, architects, or design consultants
- Basic CAD drafting skills
- Strong multitasking skills and problem-solving skills
- Current SA Driver’s License
This role offers an excellent first career move into a meaningful industry, together with the ability to assist in improving the lives of the aged care residents.
Please submit your application by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.