Internal Bookkeeper, well regarded accounting firm, strong hourly rate, 4 month term with the possibility of extension.
- 4 month temporary assignment
- $35-$40 per hour/37.5 hours p.w
Our client is a well known and highly regarded Accounting and Business Advisory firm with offices across Australia. They are considered recognised experts across food services, indigenous business services, property and construction.
We are seeking to appoint a full time, temporary Bookkeeper to fulfil a 4-month temporary assignment with the possibility of extension.
This is an internal position with the successful individual being responsible for,
- Internal Payroll and BAS Preparation.
- Variance Analysis.
- Preparation of P&L & Balance Sheet Reporting
- Completion of Journals, Accruals and Prepayments.
- General Accounting and Administrative tasks.
We are seeking an individual that can hit the ground running, needs little direction, and can work with purpose and autonomy.
What’s important is that you can perform the tasks required, have a positive attitude, and enjoy a challenge.
Whether you are qualified or just have lots of experience we would love to hear from you.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Experience with Payroll.
- Basic Accounting Knowledge.
- Basic Trust Accounting (preferred but not essential)
- Experience using Xero.
- Advanced Excel and MS Office Skills.
To apply, please forward your resume to Mark Elding at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mark on 0481 996 300.