Experienced Bookkeeper required for a specialised heavy vehicle service centre in Wingfield. Great environment, flexible working hours.
- Flexible Hours
- Great culture
- Supportive Environment
Our client is a well-known and highly regarded wheel alignment, suspension, and steering specialist that has serviced the heavy vehicle industry in South Australia for over 30 years.
Operating out of their purpose-built facility in Wingfield, our client has built a reputation for high quality service, customer care and an acute attention to detail.
Our client prides themselves on offering its employees a highly rewarding, supportive, and enjoyable work environment, whilst advocating workplace flexibility.
We are seeking to appoint a bookkeeper that will be responsible for,
- Payroll and BAS Preparation.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable.
- Preparation of P&L & Balance Sheet Reporting.
- Completion of Journals, Accruals and Prepayments.
- Reconciliations, budgeting, and forecasting.
- General Bookkeeper and admin duties.
We are seeking an individual that can hit the ground running and can work with purpose and autonomy.
What’s important is that you can perform the tasks required, have a positive attitude, and enjoy working within a team environment.
Whether you have formal qualifications or just have lots of experience we would love to hear from you.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Experience with Payroll
- Basic Accounting Knowledge.
- Basic Trust Accounting (preferred but not essential)
- Experience using AM-Win ideal but not essential.
- Advanced Excel and MS Office Skills.
- Ability to manage time, and work within deadlines.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone seeking 4-5 days per week, flexibility, and a supportive environment.
To apply, please forward your CV to Mark Elding at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mark on 0481 996 300.