Eldercare, one of the largest and most well-established aged care providers in South Australia. Due to a restructure within the finance team, there is now the opportunity to appoint a Bookkeeper/Finance Officer to be an integral member of the team.
Reporting to the Team Leader, this role is an integral part of the financial and month-end reporting processes with a strong focus on maintaining the integrity of the general and debtors ledgers. You will be a highly energised and motivated individual who can work in harmony within a team environment, with a focus on managing and delivering expected outcomes.
- Maintenance of GL including journals
- Reconciliation of bank, suspense and clearing accounts
- Reconciliation of GST a/cs and preparation of BAS
- Preparation of cash reports for management
- Reconciliation of accommodation bonds, receipts, and refunds
- Monitoring and collection of outstanding debtors’ balances
- Preparation of monthly debtors’ reports
- Management and preparation of sundry debtors
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory financial statements
- Preparation of ABS information and compliance obligations for various government departments
- Liaison with various stakeholders both internally and externally
Knowledge and Experience
Working has part of a highly professional finance team, you will ideally have experience from with a similar role, where you have experience in accounts receivable, debt collection and general ledger maintenance together with the ability to prepare reports for management.
You will ideally have a finance or business-related qualification (certificate or diploma) and possess both knowledge in ERP accounting system and advanced level excel skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Patience, empathy, tolerance, and tact in dealing with a wide range people
- Willingness to work flexibly in a team-oriented environment.
If you have the ability to put you hand to anything in finance field, and like the idea of working for a community-based organisation, please forward your resume by clicking APPLY.
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman 0435 890 145.