TRP Ductwork operate two world class manufacturing facilities in both SA and WA. They are constantly re-investing in their facilities to ensure the latest developments are utilized and they are offering a superior product. This has enabled them to deliver some of the largest ductwork projects in Australia.
Their SA head office, situated in the inner western suburbs of Adelaide currently require a part time Bookkeeper due to maternity leave.
As the Bookkeeper, your focus will be to ensure the day-to-day management and “hands on” processing of all accounting and clerical aspects of the organisation for both SA and WA. This role is working 3 days per week, preferably Monday, Wednesday and Thursday for a period of 12 -14 months, commencing in late August.
Reporting to the General Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Management of weekly payroll
- Preparation of accounts payable
- Preparation and processing of accounts receivable
- General ledger reconciliations
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly financial and management reports
- Preparation of statutory requirements including payroll, BAS, PAYG
To be successful in this autonomous role you must possess:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- High proficiency in MYOB
- Payroll experience is essential with knowledge of EBA’s, tax & superannuation.
- Efficiency with MS Office – Excel
- Strong communication to enable the building of internal & external relationships
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, self-starter, team player
- Certificate or diploma in bookkeeping would be desirable
Please submit your cover letter and resume as one document by clicking “Apply”. For further information, please contact Joanne Blackman, Blackman Mansfield Recruitment on 0435 890 145.