Our client is a small, but successful finance broker who is part of Australia’s leading home loan and mortgage broker, Aussie. Due to business growth, this award-winning Broker is seeking an Assistant to provide administration and client support.
With an office located in City, but with the ability to also work from home, you will be someone who enjoys having a level of responsibility, taking ownership of your work and seeing tasks through to completion.
In addition to managing a range of administrative duties and providing an exceptional level of service to their valued clients, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients to gather information and supporting documentation
- Communicating regularly with clients throughout the application process
- Compiling and uploading information required for loan applications to lender systems
- Liaising with lenders pre and post settlement
- Maintaining the CRM database
- Providing general administration support as required
To be successful in this newly created position, you will possess a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and the ability to prioritise your work effectively. Other required skills and knowledge include:
- Previous experience in an administration and customer support role
- The confidence to advocate for clients to achieve the best outcome
- The ability to consistently provide an exceptional level of service to clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- A pro-active approach with excellent follow-up skills
- An understanding of the loan application process or experience in banking/loan processing will be highly regarded
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is highly organised and genuinely enjoys dealing with customers. If you’re seeking a level of autonomy and responsibility in your next role and can be described as someone who “gets stuff done”, this could be the perfect role for you!
To apply, please forward you resume and covering letter in MS Word format by clicking “APPLY”. Further enquiries can be directed to Melanie Mansfield at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment on 0411 471 822.