Our client has a strong connection to the growing setting of well-being within the aged care environment. This newly created role of Business /Administration Coordinator, will see you lead a team of administrators with a focus on ensuring the highest level of service is delivered to customers through the provision of effective and efficient front and back of house services.
In this role, you will foster positive relations with staff, customers and families, and support the development of strategic initiatives across sites. You will also utilize your knowledge of rostering and the implementation of new scheduling and workforce management software within the Community Services sector.
Reporting to the Manager of Community Services, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage the delivery of business support and administrative services
- Oversee the scheduling of customer services
- Oversee sites administration processes including debtors and creditors
- Monitor activity and service outputs
- Monitor financial performance and provide analysis
- Work with key staff to improve financial performances
- Liaise with corporate services regarding ICT, WHS and Marketing
- Ensure safety requirements are met
- Supervise administration/rostering team
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within the Aged Care sector
- Understanding of accounting and financial concepts
- Experience in the supervision and support of staff
- Demonstrated understanding of rostering and rostering principles
- Capacity to build and foster strong stakeholder relationships
- Understanding of multiple funding streams
- Well-developed customer service skills
- Project Management skills
This organisation offers a competitive salary package including not-for-profit salary sacrifice and the opportunity to work with like-minded people who are passionate about providing high quality care to their customers.
This is great opportunity to be part of an organisation with exceptional growth and a cohesive team culture. You will be a valued member of a focused team that celebrates it wins, together with supporting change in a client environment. Please forward you resume and cover letter by clicking “APPLY”. For further information, please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.