Community Support Inc is a not for profit organisation that delivers quality one-to-one in-home and community-based support services. As experts in South Australia, our strength lies with our people, serving and responding to the individual and daily needs to people living with a disability, mental health issues and older people.
Community Support Inc is seeking to appoint a Business Analyst to work collaboratively with the organisations stakeholders in the development, implementation and management of cloud-based systems including SalesForce based CRM. As the Business Analyst, you will drive business improvement, develop more efficient procedures and provide regular analysis and reporting on key metrics via Microsoft Power BI.
Accountability and Responsibilities include:
- Project manage the design, build and implementation of a data warehouse
- Leading the implementation of new systems and upgrading of existing systems
- Interface between user and organisation to clarify processes/system improvement
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Oversee all system maintenance and configuration, including user setup, roles, profiles, security and permissions
- Production of functional, technical and system design documentation
- Develop cost analysis
- Ensure that all data and confidential information is protected
Skills and Qualifications
As an integral member of the corporate services team, you will have knowledge and experience using Salesforce and Microsoft Power BI together with experience in managing databases, the ability to design and deploy enterprise data models as well as strong capabilities in SQL and at least one scripting language.
You will be a natural communicator with the ability to obtain the best from others. An open and friendly style would be highly regarded as we place enormous importance on “cultural fit”.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology and Project Management
- Ability to build relationships to drive process improvement and stakeholder engagement to achieve optimal outcomes
- Strong creative and logical ability
- Effective communication with people with disabilities
- Fully functional home office
If you are seeking a role where you are an integral part of organisations future success, please forward your resume by clicking APPLY. For further confidential information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.