Take the next step from BA to leading a team & playing a key role in implementing a community based NFP organisations technology strategy.
- Community Based NFP organisation
- Attractive salary including salary sacrifice
- Location: Eastwood
Eldercare is one of the largest and most well-established aged care providers in South Australia and they are currently seeking to appoint a Business Analyst Lead.
As an integral member of the IT team, the Business Analyst Lead will manage a team of Analysts ensuring the smooth running, delivery, and implementation of Eldercare’s applications and business systems. The role also has a strong focus on developing detailed business cases to support the implementation of Eldercare’s technology strategy.
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Investigate, develop & document detailed business cases for systems & applications
- Manage delivery of all aspects of IT projects
- Configuration and support range of IT systems
- Provide system administration and user support for IT Systems,
- Draw out, analyse, and document business requirements
- Document operating procedures & application setups through user manuals & guides
- Negotiate business solutions satisfying customer needs
- Lead, manage, and cross skill the IT Application Support Analysts team
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have strong Business Analyst skills and experience with the ability to write business cases to enable the selection and implementation of a wide variety of business systems. You will also possess an IT tertiary qualification and skills in project management within the IT environment.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a specialised Business Analyst who is looking to take the next step in their career into a leadership role.
Other requirements include:
- Ability to work across a range of business applications
- Ability to complete work to agreed timelines
- Ability to partner with stakeholder and influence decisions
- ‘Hands on’, proactive and uses initiative
- Possess excellent communication, liaison and negotiation skills
If you are looking for a role where you can contribute and add value to a community-based organisation as well as advancing from Business Analyst to leading a team of talented and passionate individuals, this is the ideal role for you.
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman 0435890145.
Please forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY.