Ideal role for an accomplished sales professional who enjoys working autonomously and building lasting relationships with customers.
- Growing Australian business with an excellent reputation in their industry
- Competitive base salary + bonus + car or allowance + laptop
- Highly autonomous role – work to your own schedule!
Impact Tools is an international importer and national distributor of high-quality trade and industrial products. They deal with a wide range of industries including manufacturing, automotive aftermarket, power tool specialists, industrial and construction suppliers.
As one of Australia’s largest suppliers in their market, this well-established and growing Australian business is committed to providing customers with an exceptional level of service and quality products.
Due to a retirement, Impact Tools are seeking to appoint an experienced Business Development Manager to maintain existing customer relationships as well as seek out new business opportunities.
In this highly autonomous role, your responsibilities will include:
- Visiting key customers (regular regional travel required)
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and potential customers
- Seeking out new business opportunities
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Creating and implementing customer management plans
- Sales reporting and general administration
- Liaising with the national sales team and national head office (SA)
- Contributing to business strategies to support the development and growth of the business
As a seasoned business development professional, you’ll bring a level of confidence, a positive “can do” attitude and the ability to consistently provide a high level of service to customers.
While there is a significant amount of existing business, we’re seeking someone who is proactive in their approach and results driven who can drive growth and increase their footprint in NSW.
Other required skills and attributes include:
- Previous experience and success in a similar role
- Highly organised with the ability to work effectively independently
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and responsive to clients’ needs
- Results driven with a level of energy and optimism
- Ability to travel regionally regularly (up to a week at a time)
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Previous experience within a related industry will be highly regarded, as will a personal interest in/knowledge of their products
If you’re seeking a sales opportunity where you can grow with a business and truly own your role, this could be the ideal position for you!
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Melanie Mansfield at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mel on 0411 471 822.