• Clinical Leadership opportunity
• 1 x Permanent position & 1 x 6-month Mat Leave Contract
• Salary up to $100k + Super + salary sacrifice
A well-respected residential aged care facility at Christie Downs, is seeking to appoint 1 x Permanent and 1 x 6-month (Mat Leave contract) Care Manager’s.
As a Care Manager, you will be accountable for managing the clinical and care team ensuring best practice standards of care and clinical services are consistently provided to residents.
• Provision of care and clinical leadership
• Regular implementation, review and management of resident assessments and care plans
• Completion and submission of documentation to ensure optimal ACFI funding
• Developing trusting relationships with residents, their advocates, family, and health professionals
• Monitoring all key Quality indicators to meet clinical targets
• Oversight of medication storage and stock control
• Hands on coaching and support to the care and clinical team
• Overall management of rostering, recruitment, inductions and performance reviews
This role is ideally suited an experienced Care Manager/Clinical Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse in Charge or similar.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
• Demonstrated expertise in staff leadership, supervision, and management
• Appetite for delivering high-quality person-centred care
• Knowledge and experience in aged care and Aged Care Accreditation Standards
• A commitment to learning and continuous improvement
• Positive leadership style with an interest in developing the skills of your team
• Strong computing and administration skills
If you’re seeking a leadership opportunity within an organisation committed to providing high-quality care and a positive working environment for their staff, please forward your resume and cover letter indicating which position you are apply to. Click APPLY.
For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.