Advantage One is a leading and highly respected integrated financial services firm based in the Adelaide CBD.
With a reputation for providing high quality and personalised Financial Advisory and Accounting services, Advantage One are currently seeking a Client Services Officer (CSO) to join the Financial Planning team on an initial 12-month fixed term basis.
As a Client Services Officer you will be part of a team supporting two Financial Advisers with the provision of personalised advice and services by assisting with the preparation of various advice documents, facilitating the ongoing service needs of clients, preparing annual reviews and liaising with clients throughout the advice journey.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Preparing review SoA’s and RoA’s
- Completing product research.
- Turnkey management of investment and product applications.
- Facilitating investment switches, contributions, and withdrawals.
- Managing the end-to-end insurance application process.
- Maintaining accurate information within Xplan.
- General administrative duties as they arise.
You are ideally an existing CSO with a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar position looking to join a firm that promotes a supportive, fun, yet hard working environment where everyone is valued.
You are self-motivated, a natural relationship builder and someone who can take the lead and work autonomously or as part of a team.
Other skills, experience and attributes required include:
- Knowledge of the ‘Advice’ process.
- Sound knowledge of regulatory obligations and compliance.
- Experience using Xplan preferred but not essential.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- A client centric mindset.
- Accurate, with a strong attention to details.
- RG146 preferred but not essential.
To apply, please forward your resume to Mark Elding at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mark on 0481 996 300.