Operating since 1988, this Australian owned company, operates from a purpose-built facility incorporating Manufacturing, Research & Development, Sales & Service, Warehousing and Distribution all in the one location.
Working closely with both the accounts and sales teams, you will be a responsible for all aspects of credit control as well as “hands on” accounts receivable.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Credit Control
- Liaison with customers
- Preparation of invoices and credit notes
- Assessing/processing credit applications
- Accurately receipting of monies
- Collection of outstanding monies
To be successfully in this role, you must meet required parameters, possess excellent team working skills together with the ability to work autonomously.
Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in credit control and accounts receivable
- Previous experience in ERP systems
- Excellent communication, negotiation and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Microsoft Office skills
Forward your resume in word format by clicking APPLY. For further information contact Joanne Blackman 0435 890 145 or Mel Mansfield 0411 471 822.