Opportunity to lead from the front! Take ownership of the credit function. Come and join in our success!
- Strong Family Values and Team Culture
- Fast paced entrepreneurial SA owned company with leading brands
- New State of the Art Offices in Dry Creek
Hallett Concrete, one of the numerous companies that make up the MSP Group, a leading supplier of building and construction products. MSP Group is a privately owned South Australian organisation with over 30 years of experience in building materials, trade supplies, construction, mining, civil construction and agricultural sectors.
Due to continual expansion of both Hallett Concrete and the overall Group, there is now an opportunity to join the team in the capacity of Credit Officer, working in Head Office, in their new state of the art facilities in Dry Creek.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for all facets of the end-to-end function of accounts receivable and credit control for Hallett Concrete. You will manage collections and negotiations with a range of both corporate and individual clients as well as coordinating the day-to-day receipting and reconciliations.
- Managing accounts in accordance with company credit terms and policies
- Debt collection, outbound collection calls
- Ensure all invoice queries are resolved via liaising with internal
- Negotiate and follow up payment arrangements
- Allocating and receipting payments
- Account reconciliations
- Enter new customer accounts and prepare letters
- End of month processing
- Back up for other companies and team members
This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your commercially based credit experience, strong negotiation and administration skills and to work closely with a customer base from all walks of life. You will possess strong ability to build relations with both internal and external customers together with the power of persuasion.
- Previous experience in Credit/Accounts Receivable
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Be self-motivated and reliable
How to APPLY
If you are looking to join an iconic SA brand that is constantly evolving as well as working with a team that blends experience with youthful curiosity, please forward your resume in word format by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.
COVID-safe practices will be complied with throughout the recruitment process and all applicants must also comply.