Enjoy being the “go to” person for customer enquiries and orders for this growing South Australian company.
- Manage customer enquiries and orders
- Torrensville location
- Permanent full time position
Impact Tools is an international importer and national distributor of high-quality trade and industrial products. As one of Australia’s largest suppliers in their market, this well-established South Australian business is committed to providing customers with an exceptional level of service and quality products.
Impact Tools are currently seeking to appoint an Internal Sales Coordinator to manage sales-related enquiries, both over the phone and via email and process orders.
Located in Torrensville and reporting to the Operations Supervisor, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Handling inbound calls and emails, providing information on product pricing and availability
- Building relationships with customers and working closely with the sales team
- Identifying potential sales opportunities
- Preparing quotes
- Order entry
- Freight coordination
- Providing general administrative support
Key to your success in the role will be a positive, “can-do” attitude, a willingness to be flexible/adaptable and the ability to consistently provide a high level of customer service.
Other required skills and attributes include:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Intermediate skill level in Excel and general computing proficiency
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy
- The ability to work autonomously and work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience within a related industry will be highly regarded, as will a personal interest in/knowledge of their products.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience and are seeking an opportunity to take ownership of a role and join a growing South Australian company, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Melanie Mansfield at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mel on 0411 471 822.