- Opportunity to take ownership of a significant project
- 2-year contract
- $85k + super + salary sacrifice
Eldercare is one of the largest and most well-established aged care providers in South Australia. They are currently seeking to appoint a Data Engineer to architect, design, build, administer, maintain, and support all aspects of Eldercare’s Data Warehouse(s) and System Integrations.
In this recently created role, you will report to the IT Manager and be an integral part of a broader IT team. You will be required to provide subject matter expertise and guidance to business users, as well as ensuring that you understand business requirements for incorporation into the Data Warehouse.
- Project management of all facets of the Data Warehouses and System Integrations from design, building, maintenance, and training.
- Modelling of future state of the data and integration architecture
- Provision of data and integration architecture best practices and guidelines
- Undertaking of requirements analysis
- Preparation of functional and technical documentation.
- Creation of supporting documentation – metadata and diagrams of entity relationships, business processes, and process flow.
- Ensuring system delivery is consistently with service-level agreement
- Management of the day-to-day running of the Data Warehouse and Integration systems
- Gathering of information to ensure provision of appropriate user support through data warehouse or integration solutions
- Supporting users in BI Reporting
- Work closely with IT team and external vendors
- Provide training to users in Power BI
Skills and Qualifications
As an integral member of the IT team, you will have knowledge and expertise in end-to-end Data Warehousing, together with previous experience working within a professional, service-oriented business environment.
You will be a natural communicator with the ability to build relationships and get the best out of others. An open, friendly, consultative style will be highly regarded as an enormous importance is placed on “cultural fit”.
- Tertiary qualification Business Information, Computer Science or a related field and / or an equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
- Advanced SQL, ETL, Data Modelling skills.
- Experience System Integrations such as API Management, ESB, SOAP, XML.
- Experience with using Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Power BI
If you are seeking a role where you can be an integral part of organisations future success, please forward your resume by clicking APPLY.
For further confidential information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145.