My Plan Manager (MPM) is a for-purpose social enterprise that exists to champion choice and control for people with a disability. MPM provide financial intermediary services to more than 13,500 NDIS participants who choose to ‘plan manage’ their funding.
They are the market-leader in the plan management sector and have experienced substantial growth, currently employing over 180 people at their Adelaide head office.
The newly created position of Data & Reporting Analyst exists to ensure MPM are effectively managing and leveraging their data to provide actionable reporting and insights to assist in the continued growth of the business.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy & Analytics your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and developing innovative and effective dashboard and reporting solutions
- Translating complex and raw data sets into actionable insights
- Using best practice BI to build and enhance reporting
- Automating business processes to improve BI efficiency
- Managing and maintaining data integrity across a number of tools, systems and databases
- Creating and executing SQL queries to effectively extract and leverage data
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to identify key business requirements
- Leading a range of strategic data projects
As a forward-thinking team player who embraces innovation and collaboration, you will be technically minded, with a high level of attention to detail and a passion for translating complex and raw datasets into actionable insights that add value to a business.
You will possess previous experience in a similar role within a fast moving, growing business and are excited by the prospect of being part of an organisation experiencing huge growth and opportunity.
Other skills and experience required includes:
- Advanced SQL and MS Excel skills
- Proven experience across a range of analytical/BI tools
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse methodologies
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining databases
- Previous experience using MS Power BI and Salesforce (desirable)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, able to effectively communicate with people at all levels
- Energetic, driven, results oriented personality
If the opportunity to play a key part in the growth of a business is exciting to you, as is working in a dynamic and evolving environment with a culture of innovation, this could be the role for you!
To apply, please forward your resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. For further information please contact Melanie Mansfield 0411 471 822.