An orthodontic practice in the north eastern suburbs is looking for a reliable individual with exceptional people skills and professional presentation to manage the reception desk and carry out clinical tasks.
The Dental Receptionist/Assistant is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the practice, including all administrative tasks, as well as providing clinical assistance to the operator.
- Scheduling patient appointments and managing recalls
- Managing phone calls and enquiries regarding treatment
- Entering and maintaining patient data
- Processing patient payments
- General office duties and patient communication
- Maintenance of clinical environment and infection control
- Stock ordering and control
Skills, attributes and experience
- Dental experience preferred but not essential, training will be provided for the right candidate
- Exceptional communication skills
- Professional presentation and a friendly personality
- Strong organisational skills and ability to collaborate in a small team
- Honesty and integrity and the motivation to be productive when unsupervised
- Availability to work Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, no weekends
If you have experience in a dental environment or are motivated to learn, possess excellent communication skills and are genuinely looking for a long-term career in a specialist clinic, please submit a cover letter and resume in MS Word format by clicking APPLY.
For further information please contact Nerys Brown 0481 996 300 or email@example.com