A growing dental group in the western suburbs is seeking to appoint a reliable individual with exceptional people skills to manage the Reception desk of this busy clinic.
With newly renovated premises and as a practice who uses the latest technology and software, they’re a professional organisation who truly value and place importance on the patient experience.
The Dental Receptionist is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the front office area and providing an exceptional level of service to patients.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Handling incoming calls and enquiries
- Entering patient data into database
- Processing patient invoices
- General administration and recalls
- Processing referrals
- Ensuring that policies and procedures are current and adhered to
Skills and experience
To be successful in this newly created position, you will possess a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and the ability to prioritise your work effectively. As the first point of contact for patients, you will be someone who genuinely enjoys customer service and has a warm, friendly personality.
Other required skills, attributes and knowledge include:
- Previous experience within a dental environment
- Knowledge of dental procedures and programs
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work unsupervised as well as in a team
- Experience using HICAPS and taking payments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, reliable and team oriented
- Availability to work full-time hours
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with previous dental experience who genuinely enjoys dealing with patients.
If you’re seeking a position working Monday to Friday (no weekends!), offering a level of autonomy and responsibility, this could be the perfect role for you!