Impact Tools is an international importer and national distributor of high-quality trade and industrial products. As one of Australia’s largest suppliers in their market, this well-established South Australian business is committed to providing customers with an exceptional service and quality products.
Impact Tools are seeking to appoint someone to the newly created position of Digital Marketing & eCommerce Coordinator to create and grow an online business.
Through the coordination and execution of a range of digital marketing activities, the Digital Marketing & eCommerce Coordinator will be the liaison between external agencies and service providers with a focus on driving online sales activity and ensuring the best online experience for their customers.
Based in Torrensville and reporting to the Managing Director, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Planning and coordinating digital marketing activities across SEM, SEO and social media
- Updating and maintaining the website to ensure content is accurate and up to date
- The development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Working with external stakeholders to drive digital advertising strategies
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies
- EDM and customer database management
- Track and report on all eCommerce marketing activities
- Providing general administration and marketing support
Key to your success will be a positive, “can-do” attitude, a level of energy and enthusiasm and the ability to be pro-active.
This role is ideally suited to someone with previous experience in a similar role where you have been responsible for managing digital marketing and eCommerce activities for an employer.
Other required skills and attributes include:
- Knowledge and experience in SEM, SEO and social media
- Well-developed copywriting skills and EDM experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage your own workload
- High attention to detail
- A willingness to be flexible and adaptable
- Experience with WordPress or a similar platform
- IT savvy with proficiency in a range of software programs including Google Analytics, Adobe and CMS
- A Tertiary qualification in Marketing is highly desirable
If you have the required skills and experience, are seeking a permanent full-time opportunity and are excited by the prospect of creating and growing an online business, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Melanie Mansfield at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mel on 0411 471 822.