Impact Tools is an international importer and national distributor of high-quality trade and industrial products. As one of Australia’s largest suppliers in their market, this well-established South Australian business is committed to providing customers with an exceptional service and quality products.
Due to business growth, Impact Tools are seeking to appoint a Digital Marketing & eCommerce Coordinator to assist with the growth of their online business.
Through the coordination and execution of a range of digital marketing activities, this newly created position will be the liaison between external agencies and service providers with a focus on driving online sales activity and ensuring the best online experience for their customers.
Located in Torrensville and reporting to the Managing Director, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Planning and coordinating digital marketing activities across SEM, SEO and social media
- Updating and maintaining the website to ensure content is accurate and up to date
- The development and execution of marketing campaigns
- Working with external stakeholders to drive digital advertising strategies
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies
- EDM and customer database management
- Track and report on all eCommerce marketing activities
- Providing general administration and marketing support
Key to your success will be a positive, “can-do” attitude, a level of energy and enthusiasm and the ability to be pro-active. This role is ideal for someone wanting to build on their digital marketing skills and be “hands-on”, whilst still having the support of external providers.
Other required skills and attributes include:
- Knowledge and experience in SEM, SEO and social media
- Well-developed copywriting skills and EDM experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage your own workload
- High attention to detail
- A willingness to be flexible and adaptable
- Experience with WordPress or a similar platform
- IT savvy with proficiency in a range of software programs including Google Analytics, Adobe and CMS
- A Tertiary qualification in Marketing is highly desirable
If you believe you have the required skills and experience and are seeking an opportunity to further develop your digital marketing skills, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please forward your resume and covering letter to Melanie Mansfield at Blackman Mansfield Recruitment by clicking APPLY. Further enquiries can be directed to Mel on 0411 471 822.