The International College of Hotel Management (ICHM) was established in 1992 and prides itself on producing graduates of the highest calibre. Their alumni are well regarded within the international hospitality industry, and hold positions at all levels of management both locally, and overseas.
Key to the long-term success of the business has been its ability to recognise and take advantage of opportunities to continually enhance their service offering. This is an exciting time to join ICHM as they enter the next growth phase.
ICHM is seeking a Director, Finance and Administration to lead a diverse team across Accounts, HR, Student Enrolments and IT, to support the delivery of strategic and operational priorities facilitating the future success, growth and competitiveness of ICHM.
As a member of the Executive Team, you will be accountable for:
- Efficient overall financial management from a reporting, cash flow and financial management perspective ensuring financial accountability and corporate responsibility.
- Overseeing all aspects of Student Enrolment and Records for future, current and previous students
- Ensuring the utilization of technology to maximise overall productivity
- Overall management of the Human Resource function including recruitment, training, performance and workforce planning
- Establishing and implementations of policies and systems, with a strong focus on achieving best practice solutions
CA/CPA qualified, you will have demonstrated high level competencies in finance and administration and be a creative thinker with strong commercial acumen. With quality at the forefront, your hands-on leadership, ability to make a real contribution to the future of the business and commitment to ensuring the highest level of service is consistently delivered is central.
The key to your success in this role, will be your ability to influence, effectively drive change, and look beyond the numbers to achieve effective results. You will have well developed conceptual and analytic abilities including demonstrated ability to prepare and present accurate and timely reports.
With ICHM successfully having retained a ‘family feel’ culture over the years, this role requires an individual who shares their values whilst enjoying and appreciating the advantages of working as part of a collaborative team.
Additionally, you will be skilled and highly competent in communicating with people from diverse backgrounds, and at all levels. Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills are also of paramount importance. Previous experience within an education environment would be advantageous.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume and covering letter in Word format by clicking APPLY. If you would like further information, please contact Joanne Blackman 0435 890 145 or Mel Mansfield on 0411 471 822 for a confidential discussion.