An excellent opportunity to demonstrate your project management skills and provide high level admin support to an engaging senior leader.
- Diverse, challenging and rewarding role within a collaborative, inclusive team
- Be involved in high profile projects and work alongside a dynamic Manager
- City fringe location. Full time hours – 12 month fixed term contract
Located on the CBD fringe, our client is a reputable professional body who are on an exciting path of growth and transformation.
About the role
With high visibility and a significant level of responsibility, the Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator will work closely with the Executive Manager and provide high level administration and project management support.
In addition to traditional EA duties, this is an opportunity to utilise a broad range of skills as the position will require you to manage a variety of administrative projects, as well as complex and confidential tasks.
While no two days will be the same, your core responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management and prioritisation, including travel and itineraries
- Providing end to end to end project management support
- Drafting internal and external correspondence and communications
- Preparation of high-quality presentations and reports
- Ensuring your Executive Manager is adequately prepared for all stakeholder meetings
- Regular and effective communication with team members and internal and external stakeholders
- Minute taking and preparation of meeting agendas
- Providing general administration support to the business as required
Skills and experience
This position requires an enthusiastic and confident Executive Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, possesses outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) and has the ability to analyse situations and problem solve using their initiative.
Key to your success will be your strong project management skills, ability to adapt to change and work effectively in an evolving environment, together with a track record in building effective relationships with key stakeholders.
The ability to work as part of a team is essential, as is a positive attitude and a proactive approach to your work.
Other essential requirements include:
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and provide high-quality work
- The ability to develop a clear understanding of strategic priorities and essential interactions to guide diary management and time allocation
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Skilled in anticipating the needs and requirements of your manager
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and manage tasks of a sensitive nature
- An energetic self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude and a positive outlook
- Tech savvy with high level proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- A great sense of humour!
If you are excited by the prospect of working with a dynamic and engaging Executive Manager in a role that will allow you to demonstrate your project management skills and be a part of a high-profile project, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please note, this position is being offered on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
To submit an application, forward your resume and covering letter in MS Word format by clicking APPLY. For a confidential discussion please contact Melanie Mansfield on 0411 471 822.