A leading international organisation that services the petroleum, oil and gas industries is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative and executive level support to the Regional Manager.
This newly created position requires an individual with a broad skill set, along with outstanding communication skills and ideally previous experience within the oil and gas, petroleum, mining or another related industry.
- Diary management and coordination of meetings
- Coordination of travel, accommodation and expense reconciliation
- Management of business papers and correspondence
- Preparation of Powerpoint Presentations
- Analysis of information and data for creation of reports
- Minute taking and preparation of agendas
- Conducting research and monitoring of special projects
- Communicating with internal and external clients globally
- General administration including screening calls, emails and memos
Skills and Attributes:
You will be highly efficient and effective at managing the day-to-day administrative requirements as well as possess the ability to anticipate the needs of others. Other key skills required include;
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent organizational and time management
- High attention to detail
- Occasional ability to travel interstate
If you’re seeking an opportunity to be part of a high performing team and a valued staff member, then forward your resume by clicking APPLY. For further information contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145 or Mel Mansfield on 0411 471 822.