A highly successful organisation whose strength lies with is people, its customers and serving the community, located in the beautiful Barossa Valley, is seeking to appoint a Finance Manager.
As the Finance Manager you will report to the CFO and be responsible for day-to-day management of the finance function and its staff, maintaining accuracy and integrity of the data. You will manage the financial results of each division and review and report on a consolidated picture for company Directors. You will also manage the overall performance of the Finance team including management accounting, accounts receivable and payable and support services for the business.
Accountability and Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly financial and consolidations
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Production of monthly Board reports
- Preparation of BAS, FBT, RTWSA and other statutory requirements
- Development and management of cashflow to ensure sufficient business funding
- Oversee stock costing and reporting
- Management of year end audit process
- Deliver a supportive and participatory leadership to the team
- Establish positive relationships with the business stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
As an integral member of the finance team, you will possess CPA qualifications and ideally have experience in managing financial accounts process, finance functions and core finance management skills preferably with a retail or FMCG environment. You will possess a strong understanding of stock management together with the ability to undertake some business modelling.
You will be a natural leader with the ability to obtain the best out of people by leading from the front, setting an example, and assisting and mentoring the financial team. An open and friendly style would be well regarded.
Other skills required:
- Action oriented, energetic and looking to make an impact
- Ability to build relationships to drive process improvement and stakeholder engagement to achieve optimal outcomes
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to act with an entrepreneurial mindset
This is a role allowing you the opportunity to work at both a strategic and ‘hands on’ level and be an integral part of organisations future success. If you’re up for the challenge, forward your resume by clicking APPLY. For further confidential information please contact Joanne Blackman on 0435 890 145 for a confidential discussion.